Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Easter Triduum, 2019

Maundy Thursday
Unless a grain of wheat – Bernadette Farrell
Ps 115: How can I thank him? – Nick Baty
Praise to you, O Christ – James Walsh
Bakhita Acclamations – Nick Baty
Agnus Graemus – Nick Baty
Taste and See – Nick Baty
Come adore this wondrous presence
Stay with me – Taizé

Good Friday
Ps 30: Father, into your hands – Plainsong
Praise to you, O Christ – James Walsh
Is it nothing to you? – Nick Baty
O Lord, hear us – Christopher Walker
Behold the wood of the Cross – Nick Baty
O my people – Nick Baty
When I survey the wondrous Cross
Soul of my Saviour
My song is love unknown

Holy Saturday
Lumen Christi – Chant
The Exsultet – Chant (adapted)
Ps 103: Send forth your spirit – Nick Baty
Song of Exodus – Nick Baty
Ps 60: My soul is thirsting – Bernadette Farrell
Alleluia/Ps 117 – Plansong
Litany of the saints – Chant
Alleluia! Give thanks to the risen Lord
Christ be our light – Bernadette Farrell
Bakhita Acclamations – Nick Baty
Agnus Graemus – Nick Baty
Now the green blade riseth
Surrexit Christus – Taizé

No comments:

Post a Comment